Senior leadership opportunities in our Global Cyber Security practice.
KPMG’s Global Cyber Security practice aims to drive the cyber agenda by providing a fresh perspective on how businesses can positively manage the cyber security threat landscape.
From setting strategy to implementing technology solutions, KPMG practitioners have the opportunity to offer business leaders new and innovative ways to managing Cyber risk, empowering them to transform and grow their organizations.
1. We support a winning style. We’ve just been named Leader in Forrester Wave™ Information Security Consulting Services for Q1 2016 achieving the highest score for our current offerings.
2. Be part of a driving force. Join a team of 2,200 information security professionals from around the world are ready to work as one.
3. We’re deepening our expertise. With five recent acquisitions including P3, Qubera, ZINK Security, First Point Global and Trusteq Oy there are always opportunities to help shape the agenda and bring in-depth technical expertise to support clients.
4. We work with leading organizations. You can be working with some of the largest and most fascinating businesses delivering innovative, leading-edge cyber solutions.
5. We’re investing heavily in training our team. Our Cyber Academy ensures that you are constantly evolving through training and will help you stay ahead of the game.
If you’re a cyber security executive, with at least 10-years’ experience, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.