He has been closely associated with lead
partner on various significant assignments. His experience profile is given
- Engagement partner for carrying out buy side financial and tax due diligence of Lafarge Cement Pakistan.
- Engagement partner for carrying out sell side financial and tax due diligence of IESCO.
- Engagement partner for carrying out buy side financial and tax due diligence of Saudi Pak Commercial Bank.
- Acted as lead partner for providing sell side advisory to Army Welfare Trust for the proposed divestment of Askari Bank Limited and Askari Cement Limited.
- Carrying out buy side financial and tax due diligence of Askari Leasing Limited.
- He was involved in the Financial Due Diligence exercise for a number of large telecommunication sector companies in Pakistan which include DVcom Limited, Worldcall Telecom Limited, Great Bear International Services Limited and Dancom Limited.
- Performed due diligence of a cement company on behalf of Orascom group of companies. The assignment comprised of review of financial statements, quantitative and qualitative aspects of various outstanding balances appearing on balance sheet, accounting policies, compliance with different statutory requirements.
- Mr. Malik has also recently been engaged as team leader for carrying out financial due diligence of LINKdotNET Telecom Limited and LINKdotNET Pakistan Limited for Pakistan Mobile Communications Limited.