- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Bar/Professional License Exam), Law or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- 4 Full-Time positions available.
- Builds an understanding of domestic tax concepts and undertakes relevant study to develop or increase that knowledge
- Demonstrates knowledge of domestic tax legislation, case law and other relevant regulations by analyzing, researching and applying knowledge consistently to all allocated work appropriate to level and grade
- Prepares and reviews correct tax analyses and tax computations or returns relating to simple fact patterns and issues
- Demonstrates the ability to use local research, software and technology tools to efficiently produce work that is technically accurate and comprehensive
- Applies tax risk management tools and procedures consistently as appropriate to level and grade
- Displays an awareness of potential planning opportunities associated with the local tax environment by identifying and escalating them as appropriate
- Complies with all confidentiality and privacy policies of the firm and applicable regulatory authorities.
- Displays up to date technical knowledge by attending all mandatory tax training within deadlines set and applying this training to tax work where appropriate.
- Uses knowledge of tax to discuss key issues with clients, local revenue authorities and other team members, including how to assess conflicting, ambiguous or inconclusive authorities
- Interprets and applies key tax sources in order to carry out and document the results of tax compliance and advisory work
- Analyzes authorities and reaches conclusions relating to fact patterns and issues of moderate complexity
- Applies knowledge of changing tax law, regulatory requirements and industry specific concerns to client engagements, identifies where they may impact a client and reflects these in their client work
- Assesses the sufficiency and appropriateness of the analysis and conclusions reached on a tax issue by reviewing the working papers of junior staff and participating in the evaluation of issues raised with or by the manager and/or partner
We offer the successful candidate an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org