A. Technical Requirements and Responsibilities
- Develops understanding of the key topics around risk, compliance, governance, process management, business and financial performance and the core Advisory approaches relating to them.
- Develops understanding of KPMG's Advisory foundation methods for process analysis and project management to be able to contribute to engagements to a consistent standard and format.
- Aware of change management issues involved and their potential impact on the engagement, so as to plan any team interactions and adapt behaviors accordingly.
- Understands engagement management, quality and risk management standards and processes specific to Advisory/RAS.
- Learns about how Advisory services are offered to clients within the context of a public accounting firm.
- Develops an understanding of IT risks and performance and their implications for the business by attending appropriate business and industry issues briefings and Advisory technical skills training for the grade.
- Develops knowledge and skills in using specialist IT Advisory Services (ITAS) tools and approaches such as IT Controls Assessments, Strategic and Process Analysis, Business Process Analysis and Basic IT Security Fundamentals, through attending training and seminars.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's/College Degree, Accountancy
- Licensed Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Relevant experience in IT Audit, IT General and Application Controls Review, Computer Assisted Audit Techniques (CAATs), Risk Assessment, Good background in External Audit
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available
We offer the successful candidate an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org