- Candidate must be a graduate of BS Psychology, Human Resources
Management or equivalent.
- 1-2 years of work experience is an advantage.
- Two (2) full-time positions available.
- Applies knowledge of relevant HR based theory, principles and/or employment legislation to basic administration tasks.
- Uses and applies own firm's Human Resources Information Systems to enter date, source information, extract data and administer processes.
- Identifies, describes and explains own firm's HR policies, procedures and processes (relevant to own area of activity).
- Understands KPMG and own firm's privacy policies and maintains appropriate controls over access to, use and maintenance of personal data.
- Learns about the issues affecting HR as a result of working within an independent public accounting firm.
We offer the successful candidate an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.