- Candidate must be a graduate of BS Accountancy.
- A Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is highly preferred.
- Two (2) full-time positions available.
- Applies knowledge of regulatory framework, financial systems and basic financial concepts relevants to role within the context of an independent public accounting firm.
- Applies numeracy and spreadsheep skills to basic elements of role.
- Understands and follows key processes as evidenced in key outputs of work.
- Clarifies areas where uncertainty or ambiguity exists around a technical issue prior to undertaking a task.
- Builds an understanding of the role that Finance plays in assuring supplier and vendor relationships do not impair own firm's independence in relation to own firm's clients.
We offer the successful candidate an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.