- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Accountancy
- With adequate knowledge of PFRS
- Had worked at Audit/ Accounting firm as Audit Supervisor or Manager
- Must be a licensed Certified Public Accountant
- Uses and applies knowledge of technical concepts, processes, products and services to tasks within own area of responsibility.
- Independently identifies and resolves basic technical problems or issues in own area of responsibility.
- Learns about the issues affecting own role and business unit as a result of working within an independent public accounting firm.
- Translates and applies theory into practical advice and solutions to technical problems.
- Performs quality review of financial statements of selected clients that meet the criteria set by DPP-TAG6
- Facilitates seminars and or trainings
- Work with the Audit engagement teams on the accounting/ auditing issues raised by them until their eventual resolution
- Process accreditation of Partners with the government agencies
- Issues memo on relevant accounting/Auditing matters
We offer the successful candidate an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org