- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Accountancy/ LLB
- Worked at least as a Supervisor with a Public Accounting firm or a Law firm or with a regulatory body
- Managed compliance/ internal audit activities or part of Professional practice for a public accounting firm
- Uses and applies knowledge of technical concepts, processes, products and services to tasks within own area of responsibility.
- Independently identifies and resolves basic technical problems or issues in own area of responsibility.
- Learns about the issues affecting own role and business unit as a result of working within an independent public accounting firm.
- Translates and applies theory into practical advice and solutions to technical problems.
- Researches and applies best practice approaches to technical issues.
- Identifies and escalates complex technical issues.
- Supervises Quality & Risk Management monitoring activities (QPR, RCP, GCR, etc)
- Respond to queries from engagement teams relating to Independence Conflict of Interest and other RM matters.
- Review engagement contracts.
We offer the successful candidate an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org