- Candidates must be a graduate of BS Accountancy, Business
Administration, Economics, Management Engineering or other business course.
- A Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is an advantage.
- With at least 4-5 years of work experience in a public accounting firm, consultancy firm or equivalent.
- Exposure in financial services, consumer markets and infrastructure
industry is an advantage.
- Four (4) full-time positions available.
- Actively contributes to engagement planning and demonstrates a good understanding of the Deal Advisory Adviser framework.
- Learns how Deal Advisory provides services to clients within the context of an independent public accounting firm.
- Assists with transactions by populating the Global Engagement Manager (GEM) system (or equivalent local system) and keeping records current through to completion of the engagement.
- Is able to suggest and perform analysis relevant to the transaction, industry and client needs using data checked for internal consistency and accuracy.
- Uses research tools to source and interpret data and information on targets, clients and their business environment to support Deal Advisory marketing and proposal activities.
- Builds knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint functionality and application techniques and uses it to analyze data and report to clients.
- Applies technical knowledge in interpreting project findings and communicating them to the client in an appropriate format.
- Applies global and local KPMG policy on the conduct of Deal Advisory engagements during the planning, fieldwork, reporting and completion stages.
- Builds knowledge of the parties to a transaction and demonstrates the ability to explain the mechanics of the deal.
- Understands the rationale for a transaction and the basis of valuation, and uses this knowledge to deliver valued advice which meets client needs.
- Interprets results from analysis and reports on the implications on the deal and the client, including possible solutions.
- Understands the dynamics of each Deal Advisory transaction within the context of an independent public accounting firm, and manages each stage of a Deal Advisory engagement, seeking input from the partner or director as required, in accordance with the Deal Advisory Adviser framework.
- Attains and maintains appropriate Deal Advisory accreditation level; consults where necessary, for example to understand regulatory issues.
- Seeks to understand and articulate transaction rationale and implications on KPMG project team tasks and deliverables by facilitating start up meetings and team briefings and other team interactions.
- Identifies the needs of the client and other parties to the transaction and is able to prioritize the transaction assistance needed and articulate the implications for the scope of the Deal Advisory engagement.
- Evaluates and prioritizes transaction issues and risks arising from Deal Advisory project team’s analysis, and formulates solutions and deal recommendations for the client.
- Reviews forecast and projected financial results and comments on the assumptions and sensitivities, and their implications for the financial model and the transaction.
We offer the successful candidate an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.