- Candidates must be a graduate of BS Accountancy, Business Administration, Economics, Management Engineering or other business course.
- A Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is an advantage.
- With at least 1-2 years of work experience in a public accounting firm, consultancy firm or equivalent.
- Exposure in financial services, consumer markets and infrastructure industry is an advantage.
- Six (6) full-time positions available.
- Develops understanding of the key topics around risk, compliance, governance, process management, business and financial performance and the core Advisory approaches relating to them.
- Develops understanding of KPMG's Advisory foundation methods for process analysis and project management to be able to contribute to engagements to a consistent standard and format.
- Aware of change management issues involved and their potential impact on the engagement, so as to plan any team interactions and adapt behaviors accordingly.
- Understands engagement management, qualityand risk management standards and processes specific to Advisory.
- Learns about how Advisory services are offered to clients within the context of a public accounting firm.
- Demonstrates an understanding of business processes, risks and controls, including regulatory requirements and related accounting issues, and helping clients implement appropriate processes and systems for governance and control purpose.
- Understands and applies technical knowledge (IIA standards, AICPA consulting standards, local financial reporting requirements, GAAP) and key methodological concepts supporting core Internal Audit Services (IAS).
- Develops an understanding of the objectives, key concepts and steps in an Enterprise Risk Assessment (ERA) by assisting in ERA documentation and analysis.
- Demonstrates in client discussions, the ability to describe a risk-based Internal Audit plan, the steps in developing one and the linkage to the ERA, as well as the six phases of Internal Audit execution.
We offer the successful candidate an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.