KPMG’s International Trade Services (ITS) team have one clear objective; to make going global as simple and successful as possible for you. We offer the best of business advisory and tax services to any New Zealand company looking to do business globally.
Ensuring your business prospers as it goes global often leads to dealing with conflicting business considerations. If you want a business-centric and issues-led approach that seamlessly links going global solutions to meet your needs, you've come to the right place. We're accredited providers of New Zealand Trade and Enterprise’s Paths to Market training for businesses.
Services offered by our team are:
- Customs duties, import GST and excise can impose significant costs and compliance obligations on businesses. In duty paying industries, the amount of duties paid on imported stock throughout the financial year can exceed the amount of income tax paid annually. We can help you manage your customs requirements.
- International Corporate Tax practice can optimally structure your business operations from a tax perspective and ensure they comply with the local tax rules of the countries in which you operate.
- Global Mobility Services (GMS) helps companies deal with their globally mobile workforces. We can provide a single source for addressing international assignment issues, giving you and your people assurance over personal tax obligations as they work across borders.
- Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) Tax practice is a part of a network of professionals that combines global understanding and deal experience with local knowledge of tax jurisdictions. We help businesses with cross-border M&A and other transactions. Tax complexity in new markets is one of the top 10 issues facing businesses in expansion mode. We bring confidence to your transaction.
- Transfer Pricing practivce provides effective global tax planning for multinationals. Transfer pricing is a critical issue for all multinationals, and one that requires a global approach to ensure you return the right amount of tax in the right jurisdictions.