KPMG Sponsors an annual seminar for members of this association to help them improve in their roles as effective audit committee members.
KPMG made a presentation at the Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry (LCCI)’s mentoring program on the topic Basic Market Research on Thursday, 5 May 2016.
• Nigeria Economic Summit Group (NESG) - KPMG is represented on the board of the NESG and jointly responsible for brainstorming and articulating key policy and institutional reforms necessary to upgrade Nigeria’s infrastructure base.
KPMG is also an active member of the infrastructure workshop of the NESG
• Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria (FRCN)
• Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
• Institute of Directors (IoD)
KPMG employees also provide support for the Chambers of Commerce and business associations, some of which are:
• French-Nigerian Chamber of Commerce & Industry (FNCCI)
• Nigerian-American Chamber of Commerce
• Nigerian-South African Chamber of Commerce
• Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN)
• Federal Inland Revenue Services (FIRS)
• Nigerian Accounting Standards Board (NASB)
• Nigerian Canadian Business Association (NCBA)
• International Chamber of Commerce (ICC)
• Nigerian British Chamber of Commerce (NBCC)