Technology is now the lifeblood of most organizations. It brings with it tremendous opportunities as well as considerable threats. Our professionals provide independent, jargon-free advice and advanced technology capabilities to help you proactively and reactively manage your technology risks and use the data to its full potential.
We can help to provide high levels of assurance and insights in respect of your technology, including:
- IT internal and external audit
Help to achieve high levels of assurance and risk management across the technology environment.
- IT assessment and benchmarking
Allow us to assess the key IT risks and measure the maturity and effectiveness of our clients’ IT controls
- IT attestation and certification
To independently verify that organizations have the requisite levels of control and security to meet standards such as ISAE 3402 and ISO 27001.
- Regulatory compliance
Assisting clients in meeting their statutory and regulatory obligations such as those under the Financial Services Act 2013 and Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
- IT governance
Services include COBIT and ITIL implementation reviews. We typically seek to understand and identify the level of inherent IT risks to which our clients are exposed, and we then identify controls to mitigate those risks.
- ERP systems and controls
Assist organizations to verify system controls relating to ERP applications are in place and operating effectively.
What’s in it for you?
- Proactively review and reduce your risks around the use of IT
- Measure the effectiveness of your IT environment against best practice frameworks such as COBIT, and benchmark your performance against peer organizations
- Demonstrate compliance with standards such as ISAE 3402 and ISO 27001 to your customers, your auditors, the board etc.
- Significantly reduce the risk of costly and damaging IT security / data privacy and protection breaches
- Significantly reduce the risk of interruptions to your business operations through the implementation of appropriate IT disaster recovery and business continuity plans
- Have greater confidence in your investment in ERP systems through the implementation of better IT general controls, automated business process controls and IT security controls. In addition, be assured that your data has migrated completely and accurately from your legacy systems onto your new ERP system.