23 October 2018 - 24 October 2018, 8:30AM - 5:30PM, MYT Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
MFRS 15, Revenue from Contracts with Customers is the new revenue standard which replaces all the existing revenue related standards and also introducing a new 5-step model in recognising revenue. This workshop is designed to provide accounting and finance personnel with a thorough understanding in applying the new revenue standard (MFRS 15) and how it would impact your business. Participants will also be assessing contract using the assessment binder developed by KPMG. (Note: Participants are encouraged to bring a revenue contract as a sample for this session.)
One World Hotel, Petaling Jaya.
RM2,332 (RM2,160*) per person.
* Registration and payment received 3 weeks before the event/Registration of 3 or more persons under the same company or group of companies/KPMG Alumni members/KPMG clients.
Way to Register:
|BY E-MAIL / FOR ENQUIRY:||BY MAIL: (Cheque only)|
|Ms. Lam Pei Ming
at 03-7721 3959
|KPMG PLT, Level 10, KPMG Tower
8 First Avenue, Bandar Utama
47800 Petaling Jaya
|Day 1||Day 2|
|08:30 - 09:00||Registration and light breakfast|
|09:00 - 10:00||MFRS 15, Revenue from contracts
• Overview of the new revenue recognition
model (The 5-step model)
|Step 4 : Allocate the transaction price|
|10:00 - 10:30||Step 1 : Identify the contract(s)|
|10:30 - 11:00||Break and refreshments|
|11:00 - 12:30||Step 1 : Identify the contract(s) (continued)||Step 5 : Recognise revenue|
|12:30 - 13:00||Step 2 : Identify the perfomance obligation|
|13:00 - 14:00||Lunch|
|14:00 - 15:00||Step 2 : Identify the perfomance
|Step 5 : Recognise revenue (continued)
|15:00 - 15:30||MFRS 15, Revenue from contracts
• Contract modification
|15:30 - 16:00||Break and refreshments|
|16:00 - 17:30||Step 3 : Determine the transaction price||MFRS 15, Revenue from contracts with customers:
• Contract costs
• Application guidance
• Disclosure & transition
Assessment binder is incorporated at each of the 5-step model in assessing the contract
• Certificate of attendance will be issued for 16 CPE hours.
• Along with the above, participants will also receive an assessment binder for MFRS 15 that has been developed by KPMG in Malaysia.
• Who should attend: Directors, Audit Committee Members, Senior Management, Finance and Tax Managers/ Executives, Regulators and Academicians.