11 May 2017 - 12 May 2017, 9:00AM - 6:00PM, MYT
MFRS 15, Revenue from Contracts with Customers is the new revenue standard which replaces all the existing revenue related standards and also introducing a new 5-step model in recognising revenue. This workshop is designed to provide accounting and finance personnel with a thorough understanding in applying the new revenue standard (MFRS 15) and how would it impact your business. Participants will also be assessing sample contract using the assessment binder developed by KPMG. Participants are encouraged to bring a revenue contract as a sample for this session.
Further information on the seminar is available here.
HRDF application may be made under the Skim Bantuan Latihan, subject to approval by Pembangunan Sumber Manusia Berhad.
For enquiries, please contact:
|Ms. Liew Yen Thien||Tel: 03-7721 3659
|Day 1||Day 2|
|08:30 - 09:00||Registration and light breakfast|
|09:00 - 10:00||MFRS 15: Revenue from contracts with customers – Overview of the new recognition model scoping(The 5-step model)||Step 4 : Allocate the transactionprice|
|10:00 - 10:30||Step 1 : Identify the contract(s)|
|10:30 - 11:00||Break and refreshments|
|11:00 - 12:30||Step 1 : Identify the contract(s)(continued)||Step 5 : Recognise revenue|
|12:30 - 13:00||Step 2 : Identify the perfomanceobligation|
|13:00 - 14:00||Lunch|
|14:00 - 15:00||Step 2 : Identify the perfomanceobligation (continue)||Step 5 : Recognise revenue|
|15:00 - 15:30||MFRS 15: Revenue from contractswith customers:
|15:30 - 16:00||Break and refreshments|
|16:00 - 17:30||Step 3 : Determine the transactionprice||MFRS 15: Revenue from contractswith customers:
•Disclosure & transition
Assessment binder is incorporated at each of the 5-step model in assessing the contract.
• Certificate of attendance will be issued for 16 CPE hours.
• Participants will receive a complimentary copy of KPMG’s revenue related publications that will help in your understanding of the new revenue standard.
• Along with the above, participants will also receive an assessment binder that has been developed by KPMG.
• Who should attend: Directors, Audit Committee Members, Senior Management, Finance and Tax Managers/Executives, Regulators and Academicians.
|Thong Foo Vung
|RM2,332 (RM2,160*) per person.|
|Chong Chen Kian
|The fee is inclusive of training materials, refreshments and lunch. The fee also includes GST of 6%. No cancellation and/or refund will be entertained but replacement delegate is welcomed at no additional charge if registered delegate is unable to attend.|
|Oh Sye Yi
* Registration and payment received 3 weeks before the event/Registration of 3 or more persons under the same company or group o companies/KPMG Alumni members/KPMG clients.