Ivan is an associate member on the Malaysia Institute Chartered Secretaries and Administrators, and also a member of the Chartered Tax Institute of Malaysia.
Professional and Industry Experience
- Ivan’s transfer pricing experiences include preparation of transfer pricing documentation, transfer pricing due diligence review and assisting in resolving transfer pricing dispute cases. He also assists in KPMG Malaysia’s training program in transfer pricing.
- His clients come from a diverse range of industries such as manufacturing and trading/distribution of consumer products, electronics, industrial products, chemicals, commodities, tobacco as well as various types of service providers.
- His corporate tax compliance experience include managing a diversified portfolio of clients including multinational companies in a wide range of industry including fast moving consumer goods, property development, industrial product, financial institutions and other services related industry.
- Ivan has also participated in assignments covering other tax related areas such as rendering advice on various tax issues on cross border transactions and group restructuring projects, performed tax due diligence review, tax health-check review and capital allowance study on shopping centres.
- Ivan has assisted in the writing of articles for local and international publications.
- He has conducted external training workshops and spoken at local seminars.