The right technology, implemented properly, appropriately managed and monitored, can lead to significant gains in growth.
The right technology, implemented properly, appropriately managed and monitored, can le...
Although IT is sometimes seen as a challenge, in reality it can open up new opportunities. Effective IT has become an absolute prerequisite for organisational growth and success. KPMG’s IT Advisory team assists organisations in aligning their IT capabilities with their strategic and operational objectives. We focus on the business impact of technologies rather than just systems implementation. We are not tied to particular hardware or software suppliers which means our advice is objective and tailored entirely to the organization’s needs. We draw on the extensive national and global resources available to the KPMG network and we adopt a multidisciplinary approach that helps unlock the full potential of existing and new IT investments.
Our services cover the following areas:
• IT strategy and analysis;
• IT audit (compliance and certification)
• Cyber security (information protection, penetration testing, security incident response and business resilience);
• IT management advisory;
• IT project advisory;
• IT sourcing advisory;
• Software requirements specification;
• Staff training regarding information security.