We advise clients on how to transform their organisations and HR functions so as to add value at the right cost: HR has the capability to transform an organisation’s financial performance and market value through its people.
Here are some of our activities and insights with respect to HR strategy and processes:
- HR strategy: assisting our clients with shaping the strategic axes of their HR programmes based on their corporate goals and priorities
- Mapping existing structures and organising HR departments: designing and executing new organisational structures to create fit-for-purpose organisations
- HR audit: improving HR teams’ effectiveness thanks to the implementation of new HR processes
- Job descriptions and position specifications: defining the appropriate staff roles and competences needed
- Flexible and easy-to-implement performance management systems and competency framework: enhancing employee performance, motivation, and retention; creating a contemporary and complete performance and reward framework; and ensuring skills development
- Job grading: evaluating the importance of each job position with clear criteria (using our ‘sKale’ methodology) and designing how to remunerate employees according to their performance and the relative value of their position