What's on your mind?
- Driving value from the audit
- Effective communication with stakeholders
- Improved efficiency
- Speedy resolution of accounting issues
- Independence and objectivity
How we address your needs
KPMG's audit service is based on understanding a client's business drivers and risks. Our approach delivers a robust and thorough audit that focuses on the most relevant areas. There are four key phases in the process:
- Planning - identifies and confirms the key risks
- Controls phase - we evaluate the design and implementation of selected controls, advise management on significant issues identified and, when required/necessary, carry out an interim review
- Substantiation - we carry out tests of detail on areas that require particular focus
- Completion - the submission of the independent auditor’s report and the delivery of our view on key areas of your business.
What's in it for you?
- Provision of pro-active and relevant insight from a team with leading edge industry knowledge in support of improved business performance
- Timely and practical resolution of accounting issues from partners powered to make accounting decisions as they arise on site
- Efficiency from a prioritized approach that is focused on key risks, supported by state-of-the-art technology
- Frequent communication and substantial partner involvement to support the early identification and discussion of emerging risks Co-coordinated and consistent audit team management to help minimize client involvement tailed post audit feedback to discuss and address arising matters to ensure continuous improvement.