Do you want to know more about audit?
If you are thinking about building your career in audit in an international accountancy firm, this event is right for you!
KPMG Audit Week is an event which offers you a unique opportunity to solve real-world business cases and learn hands-on about the tasks auditors face every day.
How is the program organized?
What will you get out of it?
KPMG Audit Week will introduce you to the following market sectors:
How can I take part in the KPMG Audit Week program?
1. Register using the KPMG Recruitment System (registration closes on January 19 at 5pm.)
2. Write a short essay in English on a topic: “How the Audit Week Program will help me to achieve my goals?” and attach it into the field COVER LETTER via online registration.
3. Take the online assessment (numerical and verbal tests).
4. Undergo a telephone interview with our HR staff.
5. If you are selected, you will receive an invitation to the program.
For more information:
Zhanna Syzdykova (ext. 62637)
+ 7 (727) 298 08 98