Senior leadership opportunities in our Global Cyber Security practice
KPMG’s Global Cyber Security practice aims to drive the cyber agenda by providing a fresh perspective on how businesses can positively manage the cyber security threat landscape. From setting strategy to implementing technology solutions, KPMG practitioners have the opportunity to offer business leaders new and innovative ways to managing Cyber risk, empowering them to transform and grow their organizations.
1. We support a winning style. We’ve just been named Leader in Forrester Wave™ Information Security Consulting Services for Q1 2016 achieving the highest score for our current offerings.
2. There are always doors’ to knock on. Our team of 2,200 information security professionals from around the world are ready to work as one.
3. We’re deepening our expertise. With five recent acquisitions including P3, Qubera, ZINK Security, First Point Global and Trusteq Oy we’re expanding to bring in-depth technical expertise to support our clients.
4. We work with leading organizations. We work with some of the largest
and most fascinating businesses.
5. We’re investing heavily in training our team. Our Cyber Academy helps you to stay ahead of the game.
If you’re a cyber security executive, with at least 10-years’ experience, and want to drive new and innovative solutions for managing the threat landscape, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.