KPMG’s team of specialists guides you through your divestiture, from developing an exit strategy to enhancing the value of your retained business.
KPMG can guide you throughout a divestiture, helping to develop an exit strategy...
When it comes to selling a business, a successful strategy requires active portfolio management and a well-planned divestment process.
When it comes to selling a business, a successful strategy requires active portfolio management and a well-planned divestment process. We develop portfolio strategies to maximize shareholder value. We also identify exit options and help clients sell their business efficiently and at the right price.
Our Deal Advisory professionals are forward-looking specialists with a broad range of skills, deep industry expertise and a view on the future, to help businesses stay in front of the issues and avoid loss of value. From helping clients to understand the potential risks and rewards of a divestiture to ensuring you minimize value leakage, we assess your situation and support the negotiating position to maximize sale price and execute the deal with minimal disruption to the remaining business operations.
How we can help
Our specialists help clients focus on the key questions through the critical stages in planning and executing divestitures.
• Portfolio strategy: How do I maximize shareholder value?
• Exit options: What are my strategic exit options to maximize shareholder value?
• Preparing for exit: How do I prepare the business for exit?
• Deal execution: How do I get the deal done at the right price?
• Pre-close: Am I ready to close?
• Post-close: How do I capture the value created?