KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 152 countries and have 189,000 people working in member firms around the world.
KPMG in Cambodia was established in 1994. Today, with over 200 professionals, KPMG is one of the largest professional services firms in Cambodia with a balanced mix of international and local clients.
KPMG Cambodia Ltd. is currently seeking for qualified and motivated candidate to work in our Advisory Department with the following position:
Senior Consultant, Deal Advisory – Due Diligence
- Participate in fair value calculations for financial investments (equity, financial instruments, tangible and intangible assets): analyzing terms and conditions of the instruments and key assumptions of the issuer’s financial projections, research for relevant market parameters, preparation of valuation model
- Assist our audit teams by reviewing third-party valuations of financial investments and tangible/intangible assets
- Draft valuation reports and internal memos summarizing our results / findings
- Assist Partners and Senior Managers in the creation of proposals, business development, and practice administration
- Serve as a liaison between clients and firm leadership
- Identify and communicate technical matters to both clients and firm leadership
- Serve as mentor to Consultants and newly hired staff as we further develop our team
- University graduate in mathematics, natural sciences or economics with a quantitative specialization;
- Basic understanding of financial markets;
- Strong willingness and ability to further develop your technical knowledge and learn from others;
- Effective report writing skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communications;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and teamwork experience;
- Proficient MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Project skills;
- Ability/willingness to travel;
- Demonstrated “can do” attitude
An attractive remuneration package, overseas training and career development opportunities will be offered to the successful candidates.
Interested candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter explaining their specific qualifications via email to: email@example.com with the specific position on subject line no later than July 15, 2017. Only short-listed applicants will be notified. For more information, please contact us at 023 216899 or visit our website www.kpmg.com.kh