The CII-KPMG Report on the Right to Education Act takes stock of the progress of the Act. Education is one of the key drivers of growth which can help develop human potential.
A new wave of reforms have been launched by the government under several new campaigns. Campaigns like Make in India, Digital India, Skill India and Start-up India are pushing the economy for a change by transforming behaviour among stakeholders.
The third edition of the Rising Sun is inspired by the clear trend of renewable energy emerging as a mainstream energy source globally within the next decade. In addition, the edition draws from the recent developments that have taken place in the solar PV cost curves and what those mean for the fast-growing Indian economy.
Digitalisation in banking continues to be perceived both as an opportunity as well as a challenge. The banking sector is witnessing new breakthroughs that have the potential to redefine how banking services would be offered in the coming years.
Goods and Services Tax (GST), one of the most radical tax reforms in the history of Indian economy, has been announced to come into effect from 1 April 2016. GST is expected to have far reaching impact, much beyond taxes.
The KPMG Learning Academy brings together our breadth and depth of subject matter expertise with our learning design and technology skills and capabilities.
The seventh edition of ENRich, KPMG in India’s flagship event for the Energy and Natural Resources (ENR) sector, is scheduled to be held on Tuesday, 15 November 2016 at the Taj Palace, Sardar Patel Marg, New Delhi.
KPMG in India are proud to be the knowledge partners for the eighth consecutive year for FICCI Frames 2016.
Our practice teams are fully integrated with member firms’ professionals and assist clients in managing their business challenges.
The team has specialists with experience in Transfer Pricing, M&A Tax, Valuation, Global Compliance Management Services and Insurance premium tax.
List of trainings offered by KPMG in India
Accounting Advisory Services (AAS) Learning Solutions
- Customized corporate trainings
- Diploma in IFRS by ACCA
- Advanced certification program on IFRS along with NIIT Imperia
- IFRS e-learning
- KPMG's course for accounting professional
- International accounting practices
- Refresher training course on Indian GAAP
- Revised Schedule VI
- Finance for non-finance
- XBRL training
Business Excellence Trainings
- COBIT® 5 Foundation Training
- COBIT® 5 Implementer Training
- COBIT® 5 Assessor Training
- ITIL® training
- ISO/IEC 20000 Training
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training Program
- Six Sigma Black Belt Training Program
- Overview and Insight into SCRUM methodology training
- Agile Practitioner Training Course
- Official Introduction to CMMI®-DEV Ver. 1.3 Course
- Official Introduction to CMMI®-SVC
- CMMI®-SVC Supplement Training Course
- Official Introduction to P-CMM® Ver. 1.3 Course
- CMMI®-SVC v1.3 Overview Training Course
- P-CMM® Ver. 2.0 Overview Training Course
- Data Management Maturity Model Training
- Insight to CMMI® Ver. 1.3 and High Maturity practices in Agile Environment
- High Maturity Practices Workshop
- Multimodal Internal Quality Auditor Workshop
- CMMI®-DEV Ver. 1.3 High Maturity Practices Workshop
- DEV based IQA Workshop (CMMI®-DEV, ISO® 9001)
- SVC based IQA Workshop (CMMI®-SVC v1.3, ISO® 20000)
- Q-Champ Assessment Certification Programme
- ServiceNow Tool Training Course by KPMG India
Full day course on Draft Tax Accounting standards
Sustainability Training Programs
KPMG in India’s GRI Certified Training Course on Sustainability Reporting
Talent+ Asset certification - Bronze level
Young Corporates' Programme on Risk Management