Who we are
- A team of 18 partners and directors
- Leading close to 600 professionals across the country, who have diverse professional skill sets (Engineers, Architects, MBAs, etc.) and have worked across 50 countries in six continents
- One of the largest practices in the Europe Middle East & Africa (EMA) region and one of the largest telecom practices in the world
- Our specialists have executed complex engagements encompassing project advisory and project monitoring, revenue assurance, internal audit services, SOX 404 compliance and process reviews for both national and global companies
- We work with some of the best known names in our chosen sectors
- We are thought leaders in governance and risk management.
How we are structured
- Aligned by industrial sectors nationally and led by a Partner/Director
- A dedicated Centre of Excellence (COE) headed by a Director and supported by Research Analysts and Professionals to develop approaches/ thought leadership
- COE also supports functioning of the Audit Committee Institute – our firm’s interface with Independent Directors and prominent decision makers
- A focused delivery center working with clients on Internal Audits, risks and controls, data analytics, etc.
- Sector-specific focus on our non Internal Audit (IA) service offerings
- Extensive Knowledge repository of industry specific processes, flowcharts and risk registers, analytical queries, etc.
Our key service offerings
- Corporate Governance
- Major Projects Advisory
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Control Self Assessment
- Model Business Process
- Revenue Assurance
- Internal Audit