Advisory services span -
Our professionals combine deep functional knowledge and industry experience to help clients address their business challenges. We work with clients to understand their key value drivers and assist them in achieving tangible improvements in performance .Our services lines include:
- Business Effectiveness: Help clients enhance operational efficiency by reducing operating cost, increase revenue and better manage their business assets.
- Financial Management: Provide financial advice to enhance finance organizations’ performance and increase its business value associated with large transformation projects.
- IT Advisory: Leverage deep and varied experience in IT Strategy and technology enabled transformation to drive business growth.
- People & Change: Assist HR organizations to achieve and manage change by delivering programs that support large transformational programs.
- Benchmarking: Provide insights to support client engagements across the advisory practices on how client performance compares against leading industry practices. Once the performance gaps are identified, we highlight potential areas where value can be realized to optimize client’s business performance both in terms of efficiency and effectiveness.
Transaction and Restructuring
Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) are amongst the most significant transformational events at a company and they form the life blood of investors such as private equity firms and other financial investors. To help our clients execute M&A transactions, KGS provides valuation, due diligence, and a variety of other services related to transaction execution, on both the buy side and sell side.
- Corporate Finance: Advise clients in assessing strategic and financial alternatives. This entails preparation of an information memorandum, identifying potential targets and bidders, arriving at deal value and thus helping the client in achieving the synergies or returns expected through the transaction.
- Restructuring: Identify problem areas which can enable the clients to implement solutions precisely and quickly. Our approach is to assist stressed and distressed companies, identify under-performing businesses and help manage the receivership and bankruptcy process.
- Transaction Services: Analyze financial statements, conduct due diligence and make recommendations on investment risks and opportunities.
- Business Modeling Group:Provide services across our advisory practices that include building, validating and developing documentation on complex financial models used across various sectors and end users.
We combine our deep service line skills and sector knowledge to address our client's most complex challenges in the fast changing risk and regulatory landscape, to change risk into advantage. Risk Consulting brings together Advisory’s Financial Risk Management, Forensic, and Internal Audit, Risk & Compliance service (IARCS) service lines as well as the risk and compliance components of IT Advisory. Current services include:
- Internal Audit, Risk and Compliance Services (IARCS): Internal Audit & Sarbanes Oxley Assistance Services (SOAS): Monitor the management response to business risks and improve an organization’s effectiveness through audits of key business processes and controls.Contract Compliance Services: Help clients across a wide range of industries in identifying, recovering lost revenues and reducing costs in areas such as royalties, licensing, distribution agreements, conditional pricing arrangements and intellectual property protection.Regulatory Compliance: Leverage industry knowledge and regulatory capabilities to assist regulators, boards, and management in evaluating an entity’s compliance with applicable rules and regulations.
- IT Advisory: Information Protection & Business Resilience: Work with clients to assess, design, embed and manage controls to protect corporate information assets, align controls and business strategies and improve business resilience.IT Attestation - IRMea: Help external audit professionals in assessing controls risk and in dealing with complex technology topics in support of financial statement audits and integrated audits.IT Attestation - SAS70: Examine internal controls of outsourcing services providers and report out the state of controls against the Statement on Auditing Standards (SAS) No. 70, and other country equivalents.IT Internal Audit: Provide advice on the risks and controls in areas of internet security, business application controls, project risk, and business continuity