Voice of the customer (VOC) enablers
- Understanding the expectations of the customer and the level of satisfaction from the services offered
- Face to face discussions and direct dialogue to capture customer perceptions and feedback, meaningful analysis, and actionable outcomes
- Alignment of the organisation’s efforts towards achieving higher level customer satisfaction at account level through aligning the services with customer expectations
- Defined action plan and suggestions to improve on satisfaction levels for the set of clients for which the relationship is assessed through VOC
KPMG key differentiators
- The distinct methodology of VOC can help capture unbiased feedback through direct dialogue for holistic improvement
- Differentiated methodology for capturing perceptions of select categories of clients; gold, silver, bronze accounts, etc.
- Ability to provide a wide-ranging solution starting from the identification of the business problem and recommending business solutions including support for improvement initiatives
- Improved customer experience KPIs
- Relationship strengthening by fostering mutual consent towards improvements.
- Solution accelerators through processes and templates customised to suit the organisation’s requirements
- Extensive experience in customer management; the team includes seasoned customer centric coaches with global experience
- KPMG in India has access to KPMG's Global Centre of Excellence, enabling them to better advise clients
For more details on Voice of the Customer (VOC) Solutions:
Contact us: email@example.com