The KPMG International Case Competition (KICC) is a great way to connect with us early in your pursuit of a successful career. KICC is a special opportunity for you to be amongst the top four students in the country and exhibit your skills on a global platform.
The cases will be real world business challenges and the judges will be experienced Advisory professionals. If you are a first year MBA student in a reputed business school, sign-up for KICC at your campus and experience the magic of “Advantage KICC”.
What is the structure of KICC? It is an experience of a lifetime which will push you to go beyond and rise to the occasion. KICC is structured in four challenging and exciting rounds.
- Screening round: You register for KICC at your campus, which is the first stage to show your prowess. Only four teams from each campus will qualify for this round. If you think this is easy, ask the previous year’s participants from your campus.
- Campus championships: After successfully passing through the screening, now four teams are set to lock horns within your campus. If your team wins this challenge, you will be crowned the ’KICC Campus Champions’. And now you are ready for the national championship in Mumbai. Jump this bar and get one more step closer to Brazil.
- National championship: You will be head to head with teams from nine other b-schools. The judging panel gets tougher here as we need to find some of the finest in the country. However, this round has many more things to offer – networking with some of the best of professionals, opportunity to meet the top management of KPMG in India in a gala networking event and dinner. Winning this round would get you a ticket to Brazil for KICC. The selected candidates will be representing KPMG in India at the international finals.
- International final: This is your chance to represent your country and prove your mettle. Impress our business leaders with your talent and walk away with the global title. The competition is at a criticial point now and there are 25 or more teams pitted against each other. There are multiple case study rounds with increasing difficulty levels. This is followed by grueling Q&A sessions. At the end, the winners are announced at a gala attended by senior KPMG professionals from across the world.
How do I participate?
- To participate in the KPMG International Case Competition, look out for KICC advertisements at your institute.
- Participation in KICC is by invitation only. To know more, please contact your placement team.
Who has won the KICC India National Finals and International Finals so far?
KPMG in India has participated in KICC since 2010 and the results are as follows: