- Authorisation – assistance with navigating the Central Bank’s authorisation process
- Regulatory change – provision of advice on the impact of prospective regulation, for example MiFID II, and the design of policies, procedures and controls to ensure that new regulations applicable to firms are fully embedded within their operating frameworks
- Regulatory advice – provision of advice on the impact of all aspects of existing regulation, be that related to prudential or consumer protection matters or in relation to requirements such as fitness and probity or corporate governance
- Regulatory reporting - completion and validation of regulatory reports
- Regulatory remediation - advising firms on how to address regulatory issues, both of a prudential and consumer nature, raised by the Central Bank.
View our timeline to Regulatory implementation (Image, 70KB).