- Are your scheme’s assets invested wholly or mostly in a “one-size-fits all” managed fund and you want to examine alternatives?
- Are you concerned that the scheme assets are not sufficiently diversified?
- Would you like to ensure that more proactive strategic investment decisions are taken based on medium-term outlooks for various asset classes?
How KPMG can help
- Advise you on your pension scheme’s investment policies and objectives for both defined benefit and defined contribution pension schemes
- Provide a more robust framework for making decisions, by considering the long-term objectives for a scheme
- Outline the impact of investment strategy on balance sheet / P & L.
Our investment monitoring review service examines investment manager performance along with funding and market developments such as medium-term outlooks for each asset class.