We assist our firms' clients with: behavioural change management; talent development; organisation design and development & HR function optimisation.
The world is becoming ever more complex, presenting new challenges for businesses when it comes to managing their workforces. At KPMG, our People & Change teams focus on advising clients in two areas:
- Transforming HR functions so that they can add value at the right cost. HR has the capability to transform an organisation’s financial performance and market value through its people
- Delivering transformational change on an enterprise basis, or stand-alone function basis
We do this by helping clients manage the people issues – staffing, capability, engagement, transition – as they implement significant change.
We train our people in six capability areas:
- HR transformation
- Organisation design
- Behavioural change management
- Workforce intelligence
- Talent management
- People issues in M&A and sourcing
We can advise clients on transforming their organisations by:
- creating a vision and case for change in line with business strategy
- helping teams embrace change, whether it be caused by regulatory, operational or technological requirements
- providing change programme and project management
- embedding cultural change by identifying and engaging stakeholders and crafting communications plans
- developing talent management strategies, including attracting and retaining top talent
- creating an agile, productive workforce with the right staff, in the right place at the right time
- designing and executing new organisational structures to create fit for purpose organisations
- establishing new delivery models, such as global business and shared services, outsourcing and off-shoring
- improving the HR team’s effectiveness via the use of technology and implementing new HR processes.
For more information about our People & Change services, contact our team today.