KPMG offers Ireland’s largest dedicated corporate finance practice with a team of over 70 professionals. Our combined expertise enables us to assist clients in dealing with a myriad of challenges and opportunities they face, no matter how complex.
Our team advises buyers, sellers, borrowers, lenders and financial investors across the spectrum of corporate finance services. We provide straight forward and independent advice ensuring you get the solution that best fits your objectives and optimises value for you. Our advice is independent of any product, market or bank and is supported by
- clear understanding of the issues and challenges faced by our clients;
- connectivity with financial markets;
- extensive sector knowledge;
- negotiation expertise; and
- global execution capability.
- Abatewood Limited: Advisor on the disposal of Abatewood Limited
- Cosgrave Property Group: Advisor to the Cosgrave Property Group on the sale of a commercial investment portfolio to Green REIT
- First Ireland Spirits: Advisor on drinks business target identificiation, acquisition and financing for takeover
- Group Learner: Advisor on the creation and sale of a JV with a UK based plc
- RHP Radiators: M&A advisor to RHP including debt and equity fundraise for acquisition of former Barlo Radiators
- The Ritz Carlton: Advisor to Brehon Capital on the acquisition of the Ritz Carlton, Enniskerry
- The Rotunda Hospital: Advisor on the disposal of HARI IVF clinic to Vertus Health
- Anthony Nicholas Group: Advice on restructuring
- ARC: Advisors to the promoters on an equity fundraising
- Beacon Renal: Advisor on senior debt facility for renal clients
- Cosgrave Property: Advisor to the Cosgrave Property Group on the restructuring of syndicated debt facilities
- DPL: Advisor to DPL Group Ltd. on various projects
- Enviro Wales: Fundraising and advice on group restructuring and refinancing of bank debt
- Evermore Group: Advisor to the promoters on the £80 million Evermore biomass plant
- Hermitage Medical Clinic: Advisor to Hermitage Medical Clinic on financing
- HiberGene: Advisor to HiberGene Diagnostics Limited on equity fundraising
- MediCare Pharmacy Group: Advisor on the refinancing of Medicare Pharmacy Group
- Sherling Steel: Negotiation and restructuring of multiple credit tranches
- STL Group: Advisor on the refinancing of Shannon Transport Group
- Strategic Advice
- Morgan McKinley: Advisor to Morgan McKinley on various projects
How KPMG can help
- M&A advisory (acquisitions & disposals): We have a leading team focused on buy-side and sell- side of M&A advisory. Our track record demonstrates our ability to add value to clients in a broad range of transactions.
- Debt advisory and refinancing: We have unparalleled experience in negotiating some of the most complex debt restructuring deals in the Irish market. We can help companies seeking to raise new debt or right size their current debt facilities.
- Equity fundraising: We support companies seeking to raise equity for M&A or other transactions, such as the buyout of minority shareholders, or to release cash to founders. We can assist in formulating a tailored process that maximises the outcome for the shareholders and the company. By leveraging KPMG’s global network of over 2,000 corporate finance professionals and our strong relationships with investors, we ensure ensure that competitive tension is maximised.
- Valuations, Fairness Opinions and appraisals: Our valuations team offers technically sound, commercially focused, independent valuations for specific client needs. We recognise that a valuation is not a simple numbers exercise. We spend time working to understand your business dynamics, as well as industry and value drivers. We can draw on extensive experience to apply relevant valuation approaches and methodologies, using industry knowledge and market analysis. • Real estate advisory: We have broad-ranging experience of real estate deals and advise on some of the most complex real estate deals in the Irish market.
- Infrastructure and Projects: Procurement of major infrastructure projects is typically complex, highly competitive, costly and time consuming. Procuring authorities must create a commercial framework for their investment programs that attract high-quality bidders. Bidders must select their targets carefully and deliver competitive tenders. Our skilled and experienced Infrastructure and Projects team advises Government and corporate clients on a range of relevant matters. We have a key service offering in conceptualising, structuring, negotiating and executing PPPs and other procurements based on commercial realities.
- Aviation finance: We have developed a strong team focused on the aviation finance industry and are the only professional services firm identified in the ‘AirFinance Power 30’ list. Combining the firm’s unrivalled knowledge of the aircraft leasing market, our financial analysis skills and our experience in procurement, we are positioned to provide a full suite of services to the aviation industry. Our team provides advice on fleet strategy options including: providing input and advice on commercial negotiations, carrying out aviation equity and enterprise valuations, M&A, providing aviation procurement support for capital purchases, negotiating financing terms for capital purchases and raising capital for aviation industry start-ups.