Irish immigration law | KPMG | IE
Share with your friends

Irish immigration law

Irish immigration law

Permission to travel, work and reside in Ireland.


Contact us


KPMG in Ireland


Also on

Plane flying at sunset

Permission to travel to Ireland

  • Many non-EEA nationals require an entry visa to travel to Ireland for
    business meetings or tourism
  • We can assist travellers with assessing their visa requirements and with securing the required Irish entry visa.

Permission to work in Ireland

  • Non-EEA nationals working for 90 days or more must obtain an employment permit prior to commencing work in Ireland
  • We can assist employers in obtaining the most suitable permit types
  • For Non-EEA nationals working between 15-90 days they may obtain an “Atypical Working Scheme Letter of Approval”.

Permission to reside in Ireland

  • Non-EEA nationals working in Ireland by means of an employment permit must register with the Garda National Immigration Bureau (GNIB) to obtain permission to reside in Ireland
  • We can assist employees with obtaining their GNIB Card
  • Immigrant Investor Programme: we can assist international investors and entrepreneurs with obtaining immigration permission to conduct business in Ireland.

Our dedicated Employment and Immigration team work with you to develop immigration strategies that help you meet inbound immigration needs and manage your immigration program.

Connect with us


Request for proposal