KPMG Legal Services has a dedicated employment law team who can help you navigate the employment law landscape saving you valuable time and ensuring you stay compliant.
- Contracts of Employment
- Hours of Work
- Holiday Entitlements
- Atypical Workers
- Trade Union Recognition
- Anti-discrimination Legislation
- Health and Safety
- Termination Rights & Payments
- Information and Consultation
- Pension Benefits
How can we help?
We assist international entities newly established in Ireland to ensure they operate efficiently and comply with Irish employment law as well as European labour legislation.
- Assistance with legal issues associated with recruiting and selecting Irish employees
- The drafting of offer letters and contracts of employment in compliance with Irish legislation
- Liaising with payroll services, immigration services, health care and pension providers in respect of employee benefits
- The preparation of workplace policies and procedures and the audit of global workplace policies to ensure practical application in the Irish workplace
- Advising on general employment law, industrial relations and employee data protection compliance matters
To talk to the KPMG Employment Law team about how they can help you, contact;
+ 353 1 700 4285