The Business Person of the Month Award in association with KPMG acknowledges excellence and the outstanding achievements among Irish business leaders, both at home and abroad, and executives leading major multinational companies in Ireland.
The awards culminate in an Irish Times/KPMG awards ceremony in Dublin on May 9.
Learn more about the awards and categories here.
Business Person of the Year Nominees:
- May 2017: Siobhán Talbot, Glanbia Managing Director
- June 2017: Bernard Byrne, AIB Chief Executive
- July 2017: Michael Stanley, Cairn Homes chief executive
- August 2017: Dan and Linda Kiely, founders of Voxpro
- September 2017: Albert Manifold, CRH chief executive
- October 2017: Harry Hughes, Portwest chief executive
- November 2017: Deirdre Somers, CEO of the Irish Stock Exchange
- December 2017: Garry Moroney, CEO of Clavis Insight
- January 2018: Carl McCann, Total Produce chairman
- February 2018: Dr. Peter Fitzgerald, Randox Laboratories managing director
- March 2018: David and Sandra Whelan, Immersive VR Education founders