IT Advisory focuses on the risks inherent in the technology systems used to support business objectives. We help clients manage technology risk and harness technology to drive growth, improve business performance and to safeguard operational integrity, security and continuity.
While technology presents major opportunities to improve efficiency and global reach, it also creates significant risks. We help our clients to achieve value from their IT investment.
- IT strategy and performance: We assist in aligning the IT function with business strategy, providing the business with a key platform for growth.
- IT Project Advisory: We provide independent project and program advice to organizations to assist them deliver desired outcomes through effective project initiation, execution and control.
- ERP Advisory: We assist clients to manage and/or monitor the strategy, selection, development, configuration, implementation, control, operation, stabilization and sustainment of major application systems as well as Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) implementation.
- Information Protection & Business Resilience: We assist clients in developing processes to protect information assets.
- IT Attestation: We offer assessments to provide comfort to customers and business partners through seals and distributable reports such as SysTrust and SAS70.
- Information Risk Management included in the external audit: We assist audit teams to assess IT controls risk and deal with complex technology topics in support of financial statement audits.
- Sourcing Advisory: We assist clients through all stages of the sourcing model.