KPMG Siddharta Advisory is one of the world’s leading providers of advisory services. We provide clear and practical advice in order to help our clients meet the challenges of an increasingly complex business environment.
We seek fresh and energetic high caliber individuals desiring to join a talented of professionals as our team member with the following qualifications:
- Hold Bachelor or Master’s Degree (e.g. Finance, Economics, Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Accounting, Business & Management) from a reputable university with an outstanding academic record with minimum GPA 3.3 out of 4.0
- Proficient in English (both oral and writing)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive and career-oriented by nature
- Collaborative team player, work well with others, but also autonomously with little direction
- Entrepreneurial, resourceful and result-driven
- Enjoy working in multi-stakeholder environment
- Superior analytical, quantitative and conceptual thinking
- Proficient in the use of standard business software, especially in spreadsheet application (knowledge in database query language is a plus).
Please click here to submit your application.