We invite highly motivated, dynamic professionals to join our growing Transfer Pricing (TP) practice.
KPMG’s TP group provides its clients with a full range of TP services including:
- Preparing of TP documentation.
- Providing TP advice on proposed related-party transactions.
- Assisting with value chain transformation projects.
- Dispute resolution, including providing clients with assistance during the objection and appeal phases.
- Assisting with MAP and APA requests.
The successful candidate will be:
- Supervising a team of TP specialists in providing services to the clients.
- Actively seeking new opportunities with existing and new clients.
- Providing formal and on the job training.
- Coaching his or her downline to optimize performance.
The ideal candidate should:
- possess at least 6 to 8 years of relevant experience and strong leadership quality for the Managerial role
- have a strong academic background with prior relevant working experience in a managerial role
- possess a proven track record in TP as well as Indonesian and international taxation
- be a team player with excellent written, communication and interpersonal skills
- possess strong quantitative skills complemented by a strong business and commercial acumen
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and stating TP – Manager/Senior Manager as your email subject. All applications will be held in strict confidence.