KPMG Forensic Technology provides support to clients and their legal advisors by assisting in the preservation, collection, processing, investigation and hosting of electronically stored information in response to cyber-crime incidents, litigation, civil disputes, investigations and regulatory matters.
What you will do:
- Utilizing leading forensic software to identify, collect, preserve and analyze electronic data from laptops, desktops, servers, backup tapes, cell phones, PDAs and a wide variety of other media;
- Demonstrating proficient working knowledge in evidence handling, chain-of-custody, acquisition techniques, analysis of digital evidence, forensic lab practices and procedures;
- Support the team with managing multiple cyber-crime incidents and forensic investigations; and
- Strong background and experience in performing forensic work that requires use of various forensic tools to analyze and/or recover deleted or hidden files, complex forensic artefacts (e.g. internet history, unallocated/slack space, memory, registry, network logs, malware, etc).
- Bachelor's degree holder preferably in Information Technology, Computer Security, or Computer Science
- Experience in computer forensics and technical investigations in legal or law enforcement, government investigation agencies, or professional services firm or forensic investigation consultant
- Understanding of information security, network architecture, general database concepts, document management, hardware and software troubleshooting, email systems such as Microsoft Exchange and Lotus Notes, Microsoft Office applications, and computer forensic tools such as EnCase and FTK;
- Hold professional certifications such as EnCase Certified Examiner (Guidance Software), AccessData Certified Examiner (ACE), etc are considered an advantage
- Ability to understand programming languages such as: C#, Java, Python, Pearl, Bash scripting, PHP, etc
- Knowledge and experience in the following operating systems: UNIX, Linux, Windows, MacOS;
- Strong team oriented work ethic with client centric focus.
We invite you to submit your application by sending your resume to AdvisoryCareer@kpmg.co.id or click here.
Due to the amount of applications we received, regretfully only shortlisted candidates will be notified.