Coordinate day-to-day account management activities including maintaining account plans, monitoring the sales pipeline, administering account team meetings and preparing client facing deliverables. We are looking for Personality traits leading to a good fit into the team include independence, innovative and resourceful thinking with strong interpersonal, organisational, presentation and report writing skills. A naturally inquisitive mind with an ability to think “outside the box” is preferred.
- Managing key accounts and client relationship management
- Generating and acquiring new project leads and working with the account team to convert leads into sales
- Maintaining customer servicing and support, and working with key stakeholders in Indonesia
- Supporting and coordinating business development activities such as identification, proposal development and other pursuit activities at clients while working with the appropriate KPMG resources from other service lines
- Support the Request for Proposal (RFP) process and collaborates with KPMG staff
- Participate in relevant internal and industry networks related to assigned accounts while representing KPMG in the local marketplace
- Track financial metrics and reports on account team activity and progress against short and long term goals
- Desired Skills & Experience
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Business, Finance or Computer Science
- Minimum 7 years of experience in key account/strategic sales and business development with a strong drive to meet sales targets
- Knowledge and understanding of life sciences and or consumer products businesses
- Ability to build extensive network and connections with market players and decision makers
- Excellent communication, negotiation and customer relationship management skills.
- Outgoing and pleasant personality
- Result-oriented with the ability to work independently
- An experience with ERP, Supply Chain, Finance or Technology will be advantageous.
Rest assured that all applications will be treated as strictly confidential. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for recruitment process. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and stating MCRC – Account Management– Assistant Manager as your email’s subject.