KPMG’s Strategy and Operations Practice is one of the fastest growing practices in KPMG in Asia. We are dedicated to our clients’ journey in attaining world-class operations. KPMG’s Strategy and Operations Practice turns strategy into practical business and commercial outcomes for our clients. We work with our clients to solve operational challenges, particularly in the areas of supply chain management, lean operations and capital productivity - to build sustained success for their businesses.
We are expanding our Strategy and Operations (S&O) team in Indonesia, to help clients drive and implement its business through operational excellence. S&O combines functional experience; industry knowledge; and tax, regulatory, and program management skills in order to deliver successful transformation programs for our member firms’ public and private sector clients. We work with clients to cut through complexity and develop actionable plans to mitigate business challenges, providing recommendations rooted in clients’ operating environment, and tailored to their needs. We help clients achieve higher levels of effectiveness by:
- Maximizing value to customers, shareowners, employees, and communities.
- Achieving balanced excellence in all aspects of cash flow; Revenue, Operating Costs, and Investment.
- Developing an ability to "self-heal" by continuously improving structural problems both internal and external to the business.
- Putting organizational DNA in place to manage the business and rapidly make decisions, continuously adjusting business strategy and design to meet market conditions.
- Minimum 7 to 8 years of Strategy and/or Operational Management, and/or Consulting experience preferably in Financial Services, Consumer Goods sector and/or Energy & Natural Resources
- For this position the candidate should be able to demonstrate having worked across some of the areas outlined below. Because of the breadth of the S & O it is not envisaged that all of the areas listed are perquisites but an external or internal consulting role that has afforded experience in these areas will be highly regarded.
- Supply Chain - S&OP, Inventory, Network Design, Distribution, Logistics, Warehousing
- Procurement - Operating Model Design, Spend Analysis, Category Management, Sourcing, Contract Management, Supplier Relationship Management
- Cost Optimization – Business Analytics
- Operations Excellence and/or Lean
- Organizational change and Transformation Support the development of points of view on business challenges, including publication and presentation of thought
- Support client excellence programme to identify, develop and extend client relationships
- Enjoys working in multi-stakeholder environment
Core traits and attributes:
- Proven leader with the ability to inspire others, build strong relationships, and is an effective mentor and coach
- Collaborative team player, work well with others, but also autonomously with little direction
- Superior analytical, quantitative and conceptual thinking
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Entrepreneurial, resourceful and result-driven
- Willingness to travel extensively
- Master degree advantageous
- Ability to speak or write Bahasa Indonesian is advantageous
Please send your resume to email@example.com and stating Strategy & Operations Advisory Manager as your email subject. All applications will be held in strict confidence.