- Identifying sales opportunities through extensive market search
- Identify and Qualify SAP consulting opportunity in Indonesia and take it to closure
- Co-ordinate and work with SAP consultants on the SAP proposal and presentation
- Lead the contract negotiation and signing
- Maintain client relationship and attend Project Steering committee meetings
- Create and maintain excellent relationship with SAP AG in Indonesia and should be aware of SAP market in Indonesia on continuous basis
- Create and maintain relationship in SAP Eco System
- Create and maintain SAP sales assets.
- Minimum 10 years experience in SAP consulting and consulting sales
- Has good relationship with the SAP organization and team in Indonesia
- Experienced in providing technical/functional support activity to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, sales closing techniques
- Ability to persuade others through presentations, demonstrations, and written communication
- Self-motivated, passionate, results-driven oriented, and show enthusiasm
- Minimum graduate degree.
Remuneration will be attractive and will be a combination of fixed salary and variable earnings based on sales.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and stating SAP Consulting Sales as your email subject. All applications will be held in strict confidence.