KPMG Performance and Strategy Advisory professionals assist clients with assessing and defining their IT strategies, enterprise architecture and optimizing the use of their IT investments to maximise their business opportunities. KPMG provides services across a broad range of needs and challenges. These include strategy, detailed assessment, selection, development, governance, design and optimization.
We invite highly motivated, dynamic professionals at the Manager, Assistant Manager, and Senior Associate level, with relevant experience, to join our growing Performance and Strategy Group practice.
- Help with business development and the delivery of Performance and Strategy Advisory Services to our clients.
- Make use of tools and methodologies covering the System Development Life-Cycle (SDLC) as well as IT Strategy.
- Undertake assessments and design projects while working closely with the client’s IT team.
- Provide advice on business process and financial analyses, performance and risk assessments and project management.
- Develop targeted, specific and practical solutions, allowing our clients to make full use of new technologies.
- Applicants must possess an MBA and/or degree in Information Communication Technology, with either:
- 2 to 6 years of experience in a consulting firm or as a System Designer, Application Architect, Database Consultant, Network Infrastructure Consultant, Records management Consultant, Enterprise Content management Consultant; or
- 4 to 6 years of experience in the design and development of software and solutions in the Financial Services, Government, Utility or Telecommunications sectors.
- Experience in the maintenance and support of major software applications will be an advantage.
- Customer relationship management, business intelligence, and data warehousing experience is considered an asset
- The ideal candidate should possess skills and knowledge in the following areas:
- Application architecture
- Business architecture
- Data/information architecture
- Technology/infrastructure architecture
- Records management, including file classification planning & taxonomy
- Enterprise content management
- Knowledge management