The People & Change team help local and global clients achieve their goals by ensuring the workforce reaches its full potential. From Organisation Design, through to HR Transformation, M&A HR Advisory, Workforce Analytics and Behavioural Change Management, we proudly deliver HR & people solutions that impact bottom line results.
What you will do:
- Informing solutions based on experience, best practice methodologies, local & global resources and research.
- Collaborating across service lines and functions to deliver world class solution implementation & project management.
- Developing implementation plans and managing project team to execute project deliverables to schedule, budget, practice KPIs and client expectations.
- Managing risk throughout projects, ensuring compliance to all internal and regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Psychology or a related discipline from an accredited university
- Minimum 3 years in more than two of People and Change areas (Organization Transformation, Change Management, HR Optimization/HR Transformation, Workforce Optimization & HR Analytics, Talent Management)
- Proven capabilities in managing large scale projects and delivering quality solutions. Prior experience in a consulting/professional services environment for at least 1 year will be mandatory
- Proven organization design and change management experience.
We invite you to submit your application by sending your resume to AdvisoryCareer@kpmg.co.id or click here.
Due to the amount of applications we received, regretfully only shortlisted candidates will be notified.