We help some of the world's largest organisations, identify and secure the maximum benefit from their technology enabled programmes.
By operating as integrated teams of business and technical specialists, we reflect the high degree of interdependency between the performance of business functions and the underlying technology. By doing this we capture the business benefits, rather than providing a purely technical solution.
- Analyse clients’ requirements and issues from a business and technology perspective and translate them into application functionalities, e.g. user interface, workflow, architecture diagrams, report designs.
- Lead information gathering and/or requirement gathering workshops which may involve senior managements and/or team members.
- Determine the root causes of problems; break down complex problems into manageable parts and identify solutions; evaluate whether the solutions address the root causes and provide rationale for proposed solutions.
- Give direction to the team, determine the impact of changes and explain to the engagement team members the impact of problems on the working environments.
- Review business and IT strategy plans to design “to-be” architecture and solutions, make recommendations, document them and communicate them to the clients.
- Ensure the alignment of the solution with stakeholder expectations, involvement in and understanding of the approach and solution by the relevant stakeholders.
- Nurture a knowledge-enabling environment by encouraging participation and mutual understanding.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems or Accounting Information Systems or other related subject
- Twelve (12) plus years’ experience of working for major core banking vendors on core banking solution design, implementation and roll out (Temenos, Oracle, Infosys, TCS, Fiserv, Silverlake, Misys) with good knowledge of the associated platforms (T24, Flexcube, Finacle, BaNCS, Fiserv, Silverlake, MIDAS etc) or similar experience gained with a consulting firm or as a banking client background in business and in IT architecture, as well as experience in business and IT collaboration
- Ability to rapidly assess the IT implications of business strategy and the business implications of IT strategy
- Strong experience in translating business requirements into technological solutions and architecture(s).
- Broad technical understanding and experience in the areas of IS/IT, e.g. applications, services, hardware, databases, security and networks.
- Broad, enterprise-wide view of business and technology requirements with an understanding of strategy, processes and governance.
- Good understanding of (or experience in) IT best practices, development methodologies, and development life cycle.
- Experience in hardware and software evaluation principles and practices.
- Experience in project planning and management would be a plus.
Rest assured that all applications will be treated as strictly confidential. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for recruitment process. Please send your resume to email@example.com and stating MCRC - IT Enabled Transformation (ITET) – Director as your email subject.