KPMG Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Advisory professionals combine specialist tools and methodologies with a detailed knowledge of major ERP software to offer targeted, specific and practical solutions for our clients. We provide services across a broad range of needs and challenges, including strategy, process improvement, selection, project management, implementation, security design and as well as in Governance, Risk Consulting.
We invite highly motivated, dynamic professionals seeking a permanent or contract position at the Manager, Assistant Manager and Senior Associate level to join our growing ERP Advisory Services practice.
The ideal candidate should have:
- A degree from an accredited university in the appropriate field with 2 to 6 years of experience in ERP implementation or ERP business process improvement in a consulting environment. These should be in one or more of the following areas:
- SAP FI / CO / MM / HR
- SAP Business Planning & Consolidation (BPC)
- Oracle Financials
- PeopleSoft HCM
- Good knowledge of industry best-practices.
- Experience in project management methodologies.
- Knowledge of the SAP or Oracle implementation methodologies.
- Strong client services orientation and is accustomed to taking an active role in executing engagements.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal/written) skills.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to write at a "publication" quality level to communicate findings and recommendations.
Candidates should also:
- Be self motivated, able to plan work effort and manage to the project schedule and priorities.
- Possess initiatives to identify opportunities to deliver advisory services to clients.
- Possess good knowledge of IT trends and developments.
- Be willing to travel on occasion.