We are seeking talented individuals, who are able to work at the highest professional standards, to join our team of dedicated financial management practitioners working together, sharing ideas and creating innovative, market leading solutions for our clients.
What you will do:
- Lead and deliver Financial Transformation engagements working with C-level stakeholders and demonstrate knowledge and success in advising organizations on improving efficiency and effectiveness of finance processes such as in transaction processing, close and consolidation, budgeting and forecasting, and internal and external reporting, which includes process improvement capability, industry knowledge and applications of at least two of the following focus areas:
- shared service and outsourcing, finance transformation, performance management, financial systems optimization, and talent management
- managerial cost accounting, financial modeling and industry systems/processes,
- ERP systems, including Hyperion, PeopleSoft, Oracle, Info/Ed
- Build and maintain client relationships, including managing key client interfaces during project delivery.
- Drive business development initiatives which will include market and proposition development
- Contribute to thought leadership and knowledge management to support Financial Management practice development.
To succeed in this demanding role you will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Education from local or overseas University in fields related to Business, Accounting and/or Finance (Masters Degree preferred)
- Minimum of 7 years of strong experience in one or more of Financial Management areas; Experience in strategy consultancy roles will be preferable.
- Credible record of operating at a management level with experience of leading project teams and running proposals.
- Highly proficient in operational knowledge of finance function in a large multinational corporations
- Deep knowledge and success in advising organizations on improving efficiency and effectiveness of finance processes
- Proficient in managing projects involving cross-border, multi-function and complex stakeholders
- Intellectual mobility, inquisitiveness and an ability to work independently; be comfortable developing answers and solutions often when the client requirement remains unclear, or changes.
- Goal driven - focused on helping the client to understand issues and resolve key questions; ability to drive through to an outcome and to gain stakeholder support in circumstances of complexity and ambiguity.
- Exposure to one or more of our priority sectors desirable (including Energy & Natural Resources, Consumer Goods & Retail, and Industrial Markets).
We invite you to submit your application by sending your resume to AdvisoryCareer@kpmg.co.id or click here.
Due to the amount of applications we received, regretfully only shortlisted candidates will be notified.