We invite highly motivated, dynamic professionals to join our growing ERP Practice.
ERP Practice represent a pivotal change in a company's plan for development or expansion. KPMG Management Consulting provides organizations with constructive advice throughout the Organization transformation life cycle.
Our services include:
- Business Process Transformation by providing ERP Implementation
- Selection and assessment of the right ERP Solution
- Business Process Review and redesign
The successful candidate will be:
- have at least 12-15 years experience in sales, delivery, and project management in ERP space in Indonesia
- actively involved in implementation of ERP as Director for Indonesian client
- able to Generate ERP Opportunities by working closely with ERP vendors
- able to qualify the opportunity and lead the Opportunity to closure
- overall Manage and overview the Project Delivery
- contributing to the delivery and presentation of client deliverables, business development and marketing initiatives
- have a strong academic background with prior relevant working experience in a Director role
- be a team player with excellent written, communication and interpersonal skills
- possess strong quantitative skills complemented by a strong business and commercial acumen
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and stating Director – ERP as your email subject. All applications will be held in strict confidence.