KPMG Business Intelligence Advisory professionals assist clients with managing and monitoring Business Intelligence projects and systems. We provide services across a broad range of needs and challenges. These include strategy, selection, development, configuration, implementation, stabilisation, review, optimisation, Governance, Risk and Compliance, and operation.
We invite highly motivated, dynamic professionals at the Manager, Assistant Manager and Senior Associate level with relevant experience to join our growing Business Intelligence Advisory Services practice.
- Help in business development and the delivery of Business Intelligence and Master Data Management projects to our clients.
- Comb specialist tools and methodologies with a detailed knowledge of Business Intelligence and Master Data Management processes and applications.
- Implement targeted, specific and practical solutions, allowing our clients to make full use of new technologies.
The ideal candidate should:
- Possess a degree and/or a MBA in Information Technology, Accountancy, Business or Economics.
- Have 2 to 6 years of experience with consulting firms or system integrators, in the capacity of a Data Architect, Data Manager or Master Data Management Process Consultant with experience in SAP BI, SAP BOBJ, Oracle OBIEE and/or Cognos.
- Be experienced in applying key industry standards for Data Governance and Data Quality Management.
- Have practical experience in at least one data modelling tool.
- Be willing to travel between 30-50 percent of the time.
- Have resourceful, adaptable, versatile, analytical and strong interpersonal skills.