KPMG’s People & Change Practice is one of the fastest growing practices in KPMG in Asia. We are dedicated to our clients’ journey in attaining world-class operations through ensuring the right vehicle and people within their organization. Committed to excellence, we are proud to be a recognized Employer of Choice in Singapore and other countries within Asia Pacific.
The People & Change practice helps local and global clients achieve their goals by ensuring the workforce reaches its full potential. From Organization Design, through to HR Transformation, M&A HR Advisory, Workforce Analytics and Behavioural Change Management, we proudly deliver HR & people solutions that impact bottom line results.
We are expanding our People & Change (P&C) team in Indonesia, to help clients drive and implement its business through organization design, HR transformation and workforce optimization. We work with clients to cut through complexity and develop actionable plans to mitigate business challenges, providing recommendations rooted in clients’ operating environment and tailored to their needs. You will be expected to support activities ranging from identifying on-sell project opportunities, through to solutioning and writing proposal responses and successfully managing implementation.
Main responsibilities include:
Business Development (only for Manager above)
- Facilitate the growth of the business through People & Change revenue
- To prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, brand-campaigning or other means of generating interest from potential clients
- Actively collaborating with other Service Line and Industry Leaders to involve in client prospecting, identify client needs, develop and present proposal, including resource & budget planning.
Solution & Delivery of People & Change Related Projects
- Informing solutions based on experience, best practice methodologies, local & global resources and research
- Collaborating across service lines and functions to deliver world class solution implementation & project management
- Developing implementation plans and managing project team to execute project deliverables to schedule, budget, practice KPIs and client expectations
- Managing risk throughout projects, ensuring compliance to all internal and regulatory requirements.
Client Relationship Management
- Writing tailored proposals that demonstrate expertise, methodologies and differentiation for KPMG in eyes of the client.
- Leading client relationships throughout project lifecycle and ensuring win-win management of client expectations
- Building lasting relationships with clients at all levels by understanding delivering excellent and identifying on-sell support opportunities.
- Working within risk and governance criteria to ensure all foundational and administrative duties are completed
- Supporting P&C team delivery capability by mentoring junior staff both on and off projects
- Working with senior leadership to improve overall delivery standards by providing client insight and continuous improvement initiatives
- Contributing to point of views and thought leadership research.
- Manager above: Minimum 10 - 12 years of strong experience in two or more of People and Change areas (Organization Transformation, Change Management, HR Optimization/HR Transformation, Workforce Optimization & HR Analytics, Talent Management)
- Proven capabilities in managing large scale projects and delivering quality solutions
- Prior experience in a consulting/professional services environment for at least 5 years will be mandatory
- Experience working with MNCs
- Possession of:
- Deep analytical skills
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
- Strong client service orientation
- Ability to multitask
- Strong collaboration skills
- Fluent English
- Ability to speak or write Bahasa Indonesian is advantageous, but not mandatory.
Please send your resume to email@example.com and stating People & Change Manager/Senior Manager as your email subject. All applications will be held in strict confidence.